Sunday, December 30, 2007

Two Lines

Three tests have confirmed it, baby number 2 is on the way! I was a little hesitant to find out before my big life insurance licensing exam tomorrow, and rightfully so because studying has become nearly impossible. All I can think about is the little one growing in my tummy, and all the wonderful stuff that comes with pregnancy. It's funny how an idea can become all consuming in such little time. A lot of thought has already gone into the type of birth we'll have this time, the books to be read, and the search for the perfect midwife willing to attend a home vbac birth. While I was being jealous of all the mamas in blogland with their new babies, my body was creating one of my own. I can't wait to feel this little one wiggling around in my tummy, I missed that so much after Aiden was born!
How's the big brother reacting? I don't think he truly understands yet. Maybe as my tummy gets bigger.?.

No comments: