Monday, May 21, 2007

Mothering Magazine Subscriptions!

Mothering Magazine subscriptions are now available at www.slingsandsacks.com!
Mothering Magazine is the only magazine that addresses contemporary health, personal, environmental, medical and lifestyle issues in an upbeat, intelligent, compassionate and courageous way.
You will be able to read topics as diverse as circumcision, vaccinations, organic foods, childhood illnesses, home birth, ear infections, parenting teens, midwifery, and homeopathy!
No other parenting magazine compares.
A friend gave me a subscription to Mothering before Aiden was born and it really did change my life. I often wonder if I would have come around to my crunchy ways if not for the magazine (I'm certain I would have, but when?).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

While I was browsing the Internet for ways to boost my website exposure, I read about how effective offline media is for getting additional exposure. Since online media advertising has become so competitive, I thought I will complement the online marketing efforts of my products with offline media advertising like newspaper and magazine advertising. This can be the best way to get a wider coverage for a website and draw additional traffic. I think it is a great marketing strategy to use both online and offline advertising to get more customers.

I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for solutions to get me-ore traffic to their website.