Sunday, June 17, 2007

We've been skunked!

Most nights I watch part of a movie or tv show while Aiden nurses to sleep, then go to sleep myself, or get up and work. Tonight I watched a movie all the way through, then just as I curled up next to Aiden and cuddled him most lovingly, I started gagging on the worst smell ever, SKUNK! I don't know if it got one of the cats, or just sprayed the house, but the smell is awful! I have found some tips online to get rid of the smell such as apple cider vinegar, baking soda and coffee grounds. If you could see Aiden right now, you'd probably laugh (unless you could smell him too) as he is sleeping surrounded by bowls of the last of our vinegar (no apple cider though), the last of Jon's coffee grounds and baking soda. It does smell slightly less nasty, or at least more like coffee, near him. At least I know what the morning will bring, an early trip to the store for more anti-skunk supplies. Hopefully the smell will subside enough for me to sleep soon! This is ridiculous!

No comments: