Saturday, June 23, 2007

Probably taking a couple weeks off

The lead paint is finally being removed from the house (well, most of it covered, but that's better than nothing I guess) so we are leaving for 2 weeks tomorrow. During that time, I will have *gasp* a dial up connection. After having dsl for years, I don't have the patience for dial up, so after emails, orders and the usual work related stuff, I don't expect to get to the blog. It's ok though, I have a lot of sewing to do. 36 diapers, 18 inserts, 36 wipes, a wrap sling, and numerous pouch slings. Plus orders that come in the meantime. Yeah, that'll keep me busy :)
Until then, here are a couple of my recent creations:
Duck Dots Boo Bear Buns Fitted Diaper
Clouds Boo Bear Buns Contoured Diaper

And my favorite Fieldstone pics:

No comments: