Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Toxic Plastics

Amber responded to my last post with a comment about dangerous plastics. Plastics in containers, bottles, disposable diapers and toys can all be very dangerous. To be sure they are not, look for products labeled "Phthalates free". I am certainly no expert, and I have a lot of work to do myself in the area of limiting plastic use in my home. This is a great article about PVC, the most harmful plastic.

On a side note, Aiden spilled juice on the keyboard the other day (just about 8 hours before he bent my glasses in ways that should have rendered them useless) so I am a day behind on responding to emails and conversations. I know I have been tagged, twice actually, and I do plan to respond! In the meantime, feel free to read a very old post, my first time being tagged.

1 comment:

Angelique said...

more good info, thanks! I'm glad I use glass for the stuff I make at home. I also like jars because they are so much easier to re-use and just look nicer.